Monday, March 25, 2013

More ATC's Such fun!


I am really enjoying the creative fun of ATC's here are some of the ones I have made in the last few days for swaps.
I have joined a few tea and coffee swaps and love including ATC's with them.
I am so thrilled with how this one turned out, while I do not drink coffee, this is by far my most favorite ATC this week. I love Deborah Harkness and her A Discovery of Witches series and am so happy with how this one turned out.
 I also tried my hand at hand drawn ATC's with the addition of this Killer Whale for my Swap Bot partner, who loves coffee and Killer Whales. I much prefer collage to hand drawn but I guess if I had too I could do some hand drawn ones.
Thanks for stopping by today and I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment